The Dance Current
- Canadian Dancers Across the Pond. Published online August 2018. Read here.
- Grab your diploma then get on a plane! Published April 2017. Print only.
- Half time show for the Colts. Published February 2017. Print only.
- Centennial dance's mother. Published February 2017. Print only.
- Campus Dating 101. Published February 2017. Print only.
- Summer to Winter. Published January 2017. Print only.
- Kaleidoscope show transitions students into professional designers. Published online April 2014. Read online here.
- Summer Guide: Harborfront Dance. Published in print April 2014. Read online here.
- Choreo lab encourages dancers to experiment. published in print April 2014. Read online here.
- Vivek Shraya asks people what they love about being queer. Published in print April 2014. Read online here.
- Mysterious "Performing Arts" department discovered at GBC. Published April 2014. Print only.
- Books that have been parodied to death. Published April 2014. Print only.
- Dance your way to a career. Published in print March 2014. Read online here.
- Gender and sexuality rock the boat at queer dance exhibit. Published in print March 2014. Read online here.
- DiCaprio vs McConaughey: GBC students debate the Oscars. Published in print March 2014. Read online here.
- Will Veronica Mars finally choose the jerk or the sweetheart? Published March 2014. Print only.
- Take a look at these great books written by women. Published March 2014. Print only.
Eye of the Tiger
- Before you graduate, be a kid for a few hours. Published summer 2013. Print only.
- To quench your thirst for good reads. Published summer 2012. Print only.
- Movies for 1980s fans. Published fall 2012. Print only.
- Famed Superstar headed for Broadway! Published fall 2011. Print only.
- Romantic comedies: fifties style. Published summer 2011. Print only.
Dance : Corps
- Launched an online campaign for Another Day in COVID-19 Land : Flash Show, a limited-run online show to raise money for a relief fund supporting Toronto based dance artists
- Wrote press release, designed and executed campaign strategy, created and shared Instagram content
- Achieved high figures in Instagram and social media coverage, getting the news out to over 20,300 of our target demographic (figure calculated by adding up the totals of each sharers followers)
- Arranged listings on dance/arts related websites and a newsletter
- Worked on DVD and Blu-ray press campaigns for Our Girl, Versailles, Plebs, Save Me, Marcella, A Place to Call Home, 800 Words, Romper Stomper (TV series), Breathless, Tom's Midnight Garden, Keeping Faith, Innocent, Space Truckers, Bulletproof, The Last Movie Star and The Music of Silence.
- Wrote and edited press releases.
- Pitched coverage to journalists and media.
- Secured coverage across national and regional press, magazines, online, TV and radio.
- Contacted agents and coordinated interviews with actors for the press.
- Planned, executed, tracked and documented coverage.
- Regularly updated company Twitter and Facebook page with news related to latest releases.
- Set up competitions and giveaways with media sources.
The Dance Current
- Created and edited event listings for the magazine’s website.
- Edited press releases into event descriptions for the listings page.
- Wrote own descriptions of events when needed.
- Sourced accurate event information, photos and video.
- Finished postings in a timely manner to keep content up to date.